How Advertising Works in Chippenham #30


  1. Publish a popular weekly newspaper for the Wiltshire area
  2. Have a regular Your Memories slot which has photographs from days gone by
  3. Ask readers to identify and locate the house shown in the latest photograph
  4. Wait for a blogger with a camera to spot a house in the Property section in the same edition looks very familiar
  5. Et voila!
I hope my email to the Gazette and Herald got passed on to Nigel Brown so he can investigate further...

Comments

  1. Hi VP, I've not been around for a while as life has a habit of getting in the way of my blogging!

    However, it's nice to be back and to catch up on your back posts - you do make me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz - it's great that life's getting in the way of blogging for you. I believe that's the way things should be!

    Having said that, you're visits are always welcome though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the idea VP. I'll visit again for more updates. Hope it's fine with you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and welcome thoughtful conversations :)

Comments aiming to link back and give credence to commercial websites will be composted!

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project